Sunday, August 15, 2010

My First Book Out

Finally back from tekong. The place wasn't as bad as i thought it would be BUT the trainings can be tough at times. Trying to adapt to this new environment. What I need is time!!! Everything we do must be fast enough which seems quite impossible at times. A lot of people fall sick during this 2 weeks. A lot of them reported sick too. I thought I was strong enough to withstand the germs and viruses but never did I expect myself to fall ill the moment I reached home. Fever, cough, sore throat and flu. Thank God for protecting me till I reached home. Cant afford to fall sick during my trainings.

Skipped church today as my parents wanted to bring me over to Alexandra hospital. Got my med already and hope I'll get well soon. It's been 3 weeks!!! I really miss church alot.

Let's hope everything turns out well from my first book in tonight.

PS: Bro & Sis!!! Pls pray for me! Health and strength!

No comments: